The sales of banner advertisement campaigns on the olemmepuutarhassa.fi-website is operated by innevo.marketing, a business unit of innevo tmi.
The following terms and conditions are applied when an advertiser, media agency, advertising agency or other advertising service provider (hereinafter ‘the Advertiser’) purchases advertising space on the olemmepuutarhassa.fi-website through innevo tmi (hereinafter ‘innevo’), its websites and mobile services, programs and newsletters. When purchasing advertising space, the Advertiser agrees to comply with these terms and conditions as well as with innevo’s General Terms and Conditions for web banner sales.
Provision of the advertisement file(s) is the sole responsibility of the Advertiser.
Both, ready-to-publish ad material and material to be processed by innevo’s banner ad service are to be sent to media(at)puutarhassa.fi, phone +358 (50) 339 55 99.
- Ready-to-publish material must be provided by email five (5) workdays before the begin of the campaign: jpeg/jpg, png. Pixel-count of width and height must meet banner sizes exactly as specified by the service provider.
- Material that is to be processed must be provided by email ten (10) workdays before the begin of the campaign: jpeg/jpg, png, tiff/tif tai eps, pdf, PostScript/ps.
The following information must be provided together with the sending of ad material:
- The Advertiser’s and campaign’s name
- The Advertiser’s contact information
- The material providers contact information, company, contact person
- Billing party (if different from the Advertiser)
Additionally the following campaign specifications:
- Ad format code
- Channel, i.e. the connected topic (gardening, cooking, renovation, leisure)
- Scope (plus, focus)
- Priority (w/, w/o)
- URL to which the ad is to direct when clicked
- Publication day(s)/period
If campaign material is delivered late, its number of impressions is diminished to the extent of the delay. Late provision of the file(s) does not entitle the Advertiser to any discounts or refunds for display time foregone due the late provision of the file(s).
Sales of banner ads is subject to availability. At any time the number of ads per channel is limited to three c1, or one c1 and one c2, or one c3 ad. To only one of these the priority option can be granted. The same limitations hold for plus-packages.
If the Advertiser cancels a campaign or fails to deliver the ad material, innevo reserves the right to charge the customer as follows:
- Cancellation is free of charge before passing the deadline for material delivery.
- A charge of 50% of the net price of the campaign will be charged if the campaign is cancelled up to 48 h before the intended begin date.
- For campaigns cancelled later than 48 h before the intended begin date, 100% of the net price will be charged.
All cancellations are to be announced in due time and in writing.
In case an order is cancelled, which also comprised of ad material processing services, work time incurred so far will be charged. However, the charge is not to exceed 50% of the campaign order’s net price.
The cancellation policy of individual campaigns may differ from the cancellation policy of campaigns in general as expressed above.
Terms of payment
Banner ad campaigns are invoiced per campaign and period. Invoices are due net on the 10th day after the deadline for material delivery. Any default in paying will cause the campaign stop from displaying and not resuming until overdue accounts have been balanced in full.